ShippingWonder, the latest shipping tracking technology
Last Updated: 4th June 2021
2. What Information We Collect
We collect information from our clients when they use our services. Our clients may also provide us with personal information relating to their customers or other contacts when they use our services to send message communications.
In this section we explain the different types of personal information (“Personal Information”) that we may collect or hold in relation to you, depending on whether you are a client, or a customer or other contact of one of our clients:
- If you are a user from one of our client organizations, we store your contact information (name, postal address, telephone, fax number, and email address) when you enter that information online either through our website or client portal. If you have signed any documents with us, we may also store your signature;
- If you are a client that has chosen to pay for our services by credit card or direct debit, then we collect your credit card or bank account details when you provide these for payment purposes (and please note that we do not store your credit card information; we substitute your credit card information with a PCI compliant token to safeguard your details and provide you with maximum security);
- Other details relating to the company or organization that you are an employee of, or are administering the ShippingWonder account on behalf of, if that information is reasonably necessary for our activities
- If one of our clients has sent you a message communication using our services, or you have responded to a message communication from one of our clients, then our client will have provided us with your contact details, which may include your name, postal address, telephone, mobile, and fax numbers and email addresses.
- We may also store Personal Information that our clients have collected from other contacts and uploaded to our online portal.
- If you contact us through our website, online portal, or by email, fax, post, or telephone, we will retain the Personal Information that you provide to us, together with the content of our mutual correspondence, including any emails you send to us.
- If you have requested a trial of our services, our sales team will collect contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address) from you over the telephone or via our website or by email
3. How we use your Personal Information
We use Personal Information to provide quality messaging services to our clients. We may use your Personal Information in some or all of the following ways:
- to provide you with access to our website or online portal;
- to provide our products and services to you, including as a recipient or end-user of our messaging services;
- to process payments and carry out business administration in relation to your client account;
- to respond to any correspondence from you, including handling any complaints from you;
- to verify your identity and for the process of detecting, investigating, and preventing fraud;
- through the use of analytics software (including Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting, and third-party audience data) to assess and improve the operation and performance of our website and to understand how users find and use our website;
- to analyze your use of our various services (including product usage, system and log files) to improve the performance and development of our messaging products; and
- to comply with any law, rule, legal decision or regulation that we are obliged to comply with.
We use your Personal Information for the purpose of performing our contract with our client or where we have your consent to do so.
We may use your Personal Information so that we, our wholly-owned subsidiaries, agents, and contractors can provide you with information about our products and services (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS, and MMS) or request your feedback for promotional purposes.
You always have the right to opt-out of receiving such information. If you do not wish to receive any information relating to promotions, new services, and features offered by ShippingWonder, please contact ShippingWonder’s Support team at email@example.com.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
A cookie is a small data file placed on your computer containing standard internet log and visitor behavior information, but not any information that could personally identify you.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- We use Google Analytics, Bing ads, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other services that place cookies on a browser across the website to help us analyze website visitor behavior and to increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by third-party vendors, such as Google.
- We use a session cookie to remember your login to the ShippingWonder website or online portal to improve usability.
- We use Google and Bing Webmasters, data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting, and third-party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our site. This statistical data is used to provide better services and more relevant content to our users based on demographic and interest data.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the Internet, specifically on the Google Display Network (GDN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google or any other third-party remarketing system. Using Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You can opt-out of Bing ads within Bing profile settings.
- We and our third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to:
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website; and
- Find out how ad impressions, ad services, and your interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
Our site and services are not intended for or directed to children (under the age of 13 in the United States or under the age of 16 in the EEA). We do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children. If we discover we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13 in violation of this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor child and believe that the child has disclosed online personal information to us, please contact us at at support@ShippingWonder.com.
8. Sharing your Personal Information with Third Parties
ShippingWonder does not sell your Personal Information to third parties. However, your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- If you have consented to us sharing your Personal Information with a third party (for example, via an opt-in) including where you have added or connected an integration with a third party through our platform, or where you give access to your ShippingWonder account through an API.
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where ShippingWonder is of the belief that the user has breached its obligations pursuant to our Terms and Conditions and/or has breached its privacy obligations.
- To our group companies, employees and contractors who require use of your Personal Information in order to provide our services to you.
- Where all or a portion of ShippingWonder’s assets are sold or transferred to another company through a sale or liquidation of its assets.
9. Security of Your Personal Information
ShippingWondertakes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. ShippingWonder’s websites and internal information management systems are designed with the aim of preventing Personal Information from being disclosed by any unauthorized means. However, you should note that the inherent nature of the Internet is such that the security of information cannot be guaranteed 100%.
10. Access to and Correction of Your Personal Information
You have the right to access the Personal Information that we hold about you and to ask us to confirm what processing we carry out in relation to your Personal Information. If this information is not accurate, complete and up to date, you may request that we correct this information.
To make a request, please contact ShippingWonder’s Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Generally, ShippingWonder will not charge a fee for providing access to users, however we reserve our right to charge a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive or if you request further copies of the same information.
In order to access or change users’ information online, users are required to log in using their unique user name and password provided to them when establishing their ShippingWonder account. In order for users to gain access to their Personal Information over the telephone via ShippingWonder Support, users may be required to identify themselves via confirmation of the existing account details held by ShippingWonder.
11. Transfer and Disclosure of your Personal Information Overseas
In some circumstances, we may provide personal information to overseas recipients including for the purposes in clause 8 if the recipient is located overseas. If you have enabled international roaming and are travelling, our carriers will forward your message to the relevant international carrier in the country you are visiting to allow us to provide our service to you while you are overseas. If you have requested our Standard Rate (hybrid) SMS service then, so we can provide the service that you have requested, we may use an international service provider, and forward your message to third parties in jurisdictions other than the jurisdiction in which you reside.. Where we disclose your personal information to recipients located overseas for a purpose specified in clause 7, we will verify that the recipient has safeguards in place to protect your personal information and will ensure we have contractual protections in place to formalize such safeguards.
13. Complaints or Questions
How ShippingWonder is Revolutionizing Tracking
Now you can delight your customers with real-time order-arrival notifications.